Orders received will be processed and delivered to you within 3 – 5 working days via City-Link Express.
**Due to the nature of our products and the timing of delivery (Raw Enzymes HONEY & Fresh ROYAL JELLY), we will only despatch between Monday-Thursday.
Orders are shipped within Malaysia only. We do not ship to P.O. Box addresses.
The cost for shipping (MYR) is calculated and displayed on the Checkout page before you complete your order.
Due to the nature of the products, no refund will be made once order has been confirmed and paid.
NATURALfoodLAB takes every precaution in checking and ensuring our products are in proper condition prior to shipping out to our customers.
Due to the nature of our products, all items sold are not returnable nor refundable.
We do accept exchange for goods damaged in transit but the following conditions apply :
- Goods are exchangeable only subject to approval from NATURALfoodLAB.
- We offer a 3-day money back guarantee (from date of receipt) for defective products,
- Email your intent for a product return to email@example.com or text us at +6012-6812268 [SMS/WhatsApp/WeChat] within 3 working days of receipt.
- All goods to be exchanged must be returned in its complete and original packing condition within 7 working days of approval.
- Customers are to undertake the full responsibility for returning the goods to NATURALfoodLAB. All freight, shipment and insurance charges are to be borne by the customers. NATURALfoodLAB shall not be liable for any damages or lost of items during the return shipment back to NATURALfoodLAB.
- We’ll deliver you the replacement product(s) within 15 – 20 working days depending on stock availability.
To return your products, please send the product(s) in its entirety including its original packaging back to
KA-0-8, Terengganu Road, 10460 Penang, Malaysia.
Should you have any further enquiries kindly do not hesitate to contact us.
Uses of Information
You agree that the personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one of the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website.
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by eGHL (www.e-ghl.com) & PayPal (www.paypal.com/my).
- To allow us to share little-gift on your birthdate/birth-month.
The personal information we collect may include your:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
We employ certain security measures, such as encryption where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
For more info kindly proceed here…
This site is available for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not copy, reproduce, post, distribute, republish, transmit or modify in any way all or any part of the site or the information or data contained in this site.
The website and all its contents are owned by naturalfoodlab.com and the site including images, text and other components are copyrighted by naturalfoodlab.com. All names, logos and trademarks appearing on this site are the property of naturalfoodlab.com and/or its advertisers or sponsors and you may not use any of these materials for any purpose without the express written agreement of naturalfoodlab.com and/or its advertisers or sponsors.
naturalfoodlab.com makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content of the website. To the extent permissible by law, naturalfoodlab.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
naturalfoodlab.com shall not be held liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation special or consequential damages, arising out of your access to, or inability to gain access to this website or your use of, or reliance upon this website or the content hereof. In addition, naturalfoodlab.com has no duty to update this website or the content hereof and naturalfoodlab.com shall not be liable for any failure to update such information. naturalfoodlab.com does not endorse the companies whose advertisements are shown on the site, and any dealings between the visitors with the advertisers are the sole responsibility of the visitors.
Information on this site is provided for informational and educational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advise provided by your own physician or other medical professional. If you suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. naturalfoodlab.com does not give any warranty on accuracy, completeness, functionality, usefulness or other assurances as to the content appearing in this website. naturalfoodlab.com disclaims all responsibility for any losses, damage to property or personal injury suffered directly or indirectly from reliance on such information. None of the statements or products have been evaluated by FDA and we do not claim to cure, prevent or treat any illness or disease.
Any terms, condition or provision of this legal statement that is determined for any reason to be unlawful, invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall not affect any other portion of this legal statement.
Any specific articles and recipes contained in this website are the copyright properties of naturalfoodlab.com and are for personal home use only, they are NOT available to be distributed, resold, contracted, or included in any website which you are creating for profit or nonprofit, or used in any publication, product, newsletter, website, etceteras without prior written permission. Upon receiving permission, any recipe and/or article used must be accompanied with the name of this website, naturalfoodlab.com, it’s URL address and an active link to naturalfoodlab.com. This is a standard courtesy and your attention to this matter is appreciated.
To request permission for use of our content, please contact us.